Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chipmunk cheeks and various other photos.

For those who like to know these things, all of the pictures were taken with the Canon 35mm 2.0 lens.


Yesterday, Memorial Day:

The horrible, terrible, no good seat...




Happy Ada!




Rosie holding Silver, the Spitzahauben chicken.




Tyler's early birthday and Father's Day gift...a new grill!

We put our old dilapidated rusty grill on the curb and someone took it away in less than 10 minutes.




Sweet taste of summer.


For some reason the blackberries on these bushes, the thornless domesticated blackberries, are ripening early this year. They usually look like that in July, not at the beginning of June.

The wild blackberry bushes I have are just now growing the white flowers that will turn into berries. I wonder why the domesticated bushes are early this year, how odd.


I love this plant. Every Memorial Day weekend it blooms. It grows in a crack on my driveway among some crazy weeds.




Photos from today:


Fattest cheeks ever!

Nom, nom, nom....


The midwife has her final visit with us tomorrow afternoon. I'm sad.

But I can't wait to find out how much Baby Ada weighs now! My mom couldn't believe how big her fat belly was today when she was visiting.



I love her goofy baby face and her sticky-uppy nose!







Sorry, I was bored earlier...



Lavender and the driveway crack flowers, so pretty!





My Rosie is growing so big. She loves to read, especially these Garfield comics. (Even though she can't actually read just yet...)







Rosie and Daddy dancing in the living room. (Cell phone picture...)





No comments:

Post a Comment